Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Syawal di Tanah Arab

Haish!! This is me lazy to update this blog. Takpe2, let me tell you what we did on our first raya.

Nothing!!

Yup, nothing. We spent the whole day in Dubai Mall - how exciting. Poor my baby, other mum will be excited to put on their baby first raya costume while mine is wearing her United Color Benetton (seal and delivered by my best friend in Dublin). Eh, I'm not saying I don't like, I love it because she is happy in it, it's comfy. See, when I was back in KL (March) waiting to pop out, this mother had tried her best to hunt a simple baju kurung but it was not easy, I couldn't find any when it is not the festive season. Well, penipu! I did tapi it was not pinky. Haha!!



So, this is her with a friend of mine.


Then, disusuli performance by Pak2 Arab.


The next day, we went to Jumeira beach makan nasi impit and rendang ayam. Oh I didn't cook those food, they were food from my friend. Baby didn't enjoy the water at all, she was making a lot of noise when my husband walk her near to the water.

Me with my precious one.


Me with N.


While we were enjoying the view....

Cantik kan?

Suddenly ... oh buta mataku! Right in front of us.
You can't blame the children when the parents are so ignorant.


A close up of that a**.


Haha!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hah... gotcha at last... nasib baik I figure it out myself.... and nasib baik ada pasal aku although with no name....... hmmmmm.... so rajin2 lah update.. coz I'll be reading it.... Miss ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahha kakak... That asssss. Mataku cannot type properlyyyyy

    ReplyDelete